Save Money? Build a Better Website? Boost Your Business?
These Cyber Monday deals will surely help you to do one or more! Although it may be too late to cash in on this year’s Black Friday deals, there are some good Cyber Monday discounts you can take advantage of. If you’re a website designer or developer, there’s no better time to stock up on some great tools for next year and beyond.
There are in fact so many tantalizing deals out there. It’s difficult to keep track of them all. And you always risk missing out on something and having to wait another 12 months.
We want you to be able to relax while digesting your Thanksgiving feast. So, we’ve tried to do most of the heavy lifting for you by assembling this list of Cyber Monday deals that you really would not want to miss out on.
Incorporating an attractive, informative, easily maintainable, and responsive table or chart into your website can be immensely satisfying but getting there can be a real pain.
- It may require organizing massive amounts of complex data to accomplish the task.
- In building your tables or charts you might risk compromising your website’s design.
- You may have to resort to excessive coding to make your tables and charts responsive, informative, maintainable.
wpDataTables will do all the above in minutes, rather than hours or days. Key features include –
- 4 chart-building engines: Google Charts, Apex Charts, Chart.js, and Highcharts.
- The ability to access and process data from multiple database sources and in multiple formats.
- The ability to color code or highlight key data to produce attractive and highly informative tables or charts.
- Powerful data filtering and sorting features are included, and responsiveness and maintainability are standard.
Click on the banner to learn more about this popular and fun to work with WordPress plugin and to claim your Cyber Monday 50% lifetime developer license discount.
If booking appointments effectively and efficiently is key to your business’s success and you’re having to rely on a manual or semi-automated approach, the Amelia WordPress application will save you time and money from the get-go by fully automating and streamlining your appointment booking operations.
With Amelia –
- Clients can make and manage appointments online 24/7
- Clients can make payments online via PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Razor.
- Reminders and special events notifications, including WhatsApp messages, are automatically sent to your clients.
- Single and group appointments, special events bookings, and employee assignments and schedules for multiple locations can be managed from a single dashboard.
Amelia integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Zoom. Click on the banner to find out more about how Amelia can save your business time and money and to take advantage of Cyber Monday’s 50% licensing discount.
You could elect to fully automate your business’s booking operations using multiple tools to book appointments, process payments, manage your employee’s schedules, and so on – and if your business provides services at multiple locations, repeat the process for each one.
Or you could do all the above for from a single platform with Trafft while using your own selections of custom domains and fields.
- There’s never any waiting with Trafft. Clients book their appointments online 24/7.
- They can also make payments online using Mollie, Stripe, PayPal, or Authorize .net.
- Reminders and notifications can be sent automatically via Mailchimp or SendFox.
- Virtual meetings with clients/employees can be conducted via Zoom
- Trafft integrates smoothly with Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, and Google Meet.
Click on the banner to learn more about Trafft’s time saving booking capabilities and take advantage of the Cyber Monday 40% and 50% discount.
LayerSlider offers an easy way to create content that makes an old website look exciting again.
- LayerSlider is a cost-effective solution to make your website look super expensive – especially on Cyber Monday.
- LayerSlider features an easy-to-work-with modern editor interface together with 150+ website, slider, and popup templates.
With LayerSlider, you can create everything from page blocks to complete websites. Use the BFCM30 code to get a 30% discount.
While you can download this, the best offline website builder for 2022, for free, Mobirise sweetens the pot by offering their All-in-One Kit with its 175 premium themes and extensions at a 33% Cyber Monday discount on their already very cheap price of 149 USD (regularly 8966 USD, a -98%)!.
- Everything is drag and drop, and you’ll find huge selections of blocks, templates, icons, and images to work with.
- Mobirise-built websites are lightning-fast and 100% mobile-friendly, and you can host them anywhere you want.
The Total WordPress theme is user friendly, WooCommerce compatible, and as flexible and complete as any WordPress theme on the market. The latest update has made it even more so.
- Features include Total’s flexible page builder, further integration for Elementor users, and impressive selections of demos, templates, and custom cards.
- Slider Revolution is included together with Total’s developer friendly code, hooks, snippets, and filters.
Total’s 50% Cyber Monday discount is automatically applied when you order.
WhatFontIs is the new font-finder that gains traction among designers.
- It features a database of 850,000 free and commercial fonts as a source of information.
- An AI-based search engine enables rapid identification of submitted fonts – often in mere seconds.
- WhatFontIs finds an exact match 90% of the time.
- WhatFontIs identifies cursive fonts if the letters are separated.
WhatFontIs offers an easy way to identify a font you simply must have.
WoodMart has an impressive set of features you will not find in most other eCommerce-oriented themes that include –
- An easy-to-use setup wizard
- A wide selection of importable pre-built demo websites that can be combined to create pages together with a library of templates and special pages
- 50+ Elementor widgets and WPBakery support
Ajax filters, a header builder, and SEO and performance optimization together with excellent user ratings.
With the new year right around the corner, you’ve probably got a project or two you’d like to get started on. Maybe it’s building a new website, adding to your web design skillset, or finding additional assets for future projects. Whatever it is, you should find this guide to the Best Cyber Monday deals worthwhile looking into.
Check back regularly so as not to miss the biggest discounts of the year.