Crypto games and gaming platforms are rapidly gaining traction nowadays. In fact, the gaming industry is arguably one of the most significant adopters of blockchain technology, with various high-profile examples. From crypto casinos to the burgeoning world of gaming NFTs, the future looks bright for this fascinating industry niche. It’s great news for us because crypto games often look great and play fantastically.
The design and aesthetics of crypto games regularly set them apart from the rest of the market. These titles use clearcut and sleek aesthetics, often inspired by the blockchain principles on which they are built. For example, the Aviator game design from Spribe uses a streamlined aesthetic that evokes the graphs used in crypto trading. Coincidence? We don’t think so. Keep reading for an exploration into the wonderful world of crypto games aesthetics and some of the main advantages of playing these titles.
What are some of the best crypto games?
Before we go into detail regarding the design of crypto games, it’s worth taking a moment to explain what they are. Crypto games haven’t been around for too long, with important figures, including Yat Siu, commonly regarded as the pioneers. Spribe is another pivotal player in the crypto gaming world, producing trailblazing new gambling games for the new breed of crypto casinos.
Here are a few of the best crypto games to start playing:
- Aviator: We mentioned Aviator in the introduction. This is arguably the most exciting crypto game to emerge over the last few years, utilizing a nail-bitingly fun “crash” game mechanic. Players bet on a plane taking off and have to cash out before it crashes down and they lose everything.
- Plinko: Plinko is an innovative iGaming option inspired by the Japanese game Pachinko, with players dropping a ball through a 3D pyramid of pins and hoping it lands on the highest value multipliers at the bottom.
- RobotEra: RobotEra is arguably one of the most expansive crypto games available. It’s advertised as a “player-driven metaverse” and follows players as they create buildings and search for resources. RobotEra is like a more complex and crypto-oriented Minecraft universe.
The main aesthetics behind crypto games
Crypto games often have quite particular aesthetics. Spotting one just from the design is fairly straightforward in most cases, as they all use a similar kind of construction. For example, the graphics are usually similar to new sites like Pixcap, using block-like 3D designs to evoke the spirit of the blockchain.
Additionally, many crypto games are designed to look as straightforward as possible. Take Aviator, which looks almost more like a graph than a game. This uncluttered and easy-to-understand approach makes crypto games easy to play. It’s an important element to consider, as many beginners are already put off by the added complexity of crypto gaming.
Remember though that crypto gaming is still very much in its infancy. The design and aesthetics of these titles will undoubtedly evolve as the industry gains a stronger footing in the wider world of gaming. Crypto game developers are well positioned to take advantage of developments in graphic cards, programming, and more. As a result, the sky is very much the limit!
Crypto gambling vs conventional casinos: Pros and cons
Many of the best crypto games available nowadays are in the iGaming sphere. Online casino enthusiasts are increasingly enjoying the benefits of crypto gambling, and it doesn’t look like they’re going to stop any time soon. Here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Crypto gambling uses the latest technology to deliver pioneering games you cannot find elsewhere.
- Players can enjoy greater anonymity when making crypto deposits and withdrawals.
- Crypto casino bonuses are often more generous than their counterparts in the fiat currency sphere.
- Crypto gaming can be slightly more confusing than regular gaming for beginners.
- Not everybody has access to cryptocurrencies.
The future looks very bright for crypto games. Many financial reports expect the industry to continue enjoying increased turnover and growing popularity. It’s very much the start for this exciting new technology stream.
One of the main hurdles will be convincing global governments and financial institutions that cryptocurrencies are a genuinely viable option for the international economy. Once they succeed, crypto games will have unfettered access to a vast market of potential customers. It could change everything!